Health plans need systems with built-in flexibility to quickly roll out new benefit plans and do so at a low cost. Legacy systems require time-consuming and costly customizations, which are difficult, if not impossible, to maintain.
The HealthRules® Payor platform allows business analysts to do rapid configuration and make changes with ease and confidence. With HealthRules Payor, organizations can:
- Set up a plan for modeling while negotiating with the employer.
- Configure new products and benefits according to specific business rules, compliance programs, health conditions, quality metrics, and more.
- Define categories and components only once, and re-use them over and over to create new products and benefits
- Create benefit and pricing designs that truly align the incentives of the members and providers to improve outcomes
- Correct a mistake or make an adjustment in one place and the changes cascade through the system
With HealthRules, an organization's configuration possibilities are easy, efficient, and limitless in their potential combinations.
Download the data sheet to learn more about how we differentiate.